Meatloaf Recipe is the finest of all time, The meatloaf looks and tastes much like the old fashioned one my mom used to cook, but there are extra pears in the glaze to add a fruity sweet, savory flavor to it.
What Makes Really Good Meatloaf?
It works best when the meat used is lean ground beef, thus I believe the secret to a great meatloaf is using just enough.
The issue with a lot of meatloaf recipe is that they have ground beef as the main ingredient and many of them have too much fat in them.
When the meatloaf is cooked, the grease evaporates and accumulates in the bottom of the pan. Absolutely not this recipe!
Easy Meatloaf Recipe
This simple meatloaf recipe is ideal for those who like to cook and consume it after a long day’s work is done. Only half an onion will fit in the pan should be chopped. I prefer to make this meatloaf dish a day or two ahead of time if I can.
Use plastic wrap to cover the pan, and then put it in the freezer until you are ready to use it. Once the oven has preheated, then uncover it and let it to come to the room temperature while it warms up.
Such a piece of cake!
Can You Freeze Meatloaf?
I concur completely. Follow the meatloaf recipe exactly and cook the meatloaf according to the recommendations. Once the pan is covered, place the pot in the freezer and freeze. Let the meatloaf stand at room temperature overnight in the night before baking it has 24 hours to thaw, then place it in the refrigerator to allow it to defrost for another 24 hours. Once the oven has preheated, then uncover it and let it to come to the room temperature while it warms up.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- in a big bowl, mixing bowl, mix the meat, egg, crumbs, and chopped onion, then mix well with a handful of milk or milk products to serve.
- It should be seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and baked in a loaf pan that is about 9×5 inches or formed into a casserole dish that is 9×13 inches.
- In a separate dish, mix the brown sugar, mustard, and then blend with the mayonnaise.
- Mix well and then pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.