Air Fried Corn Dogs straight from the freezer will quickly become your preferred method of cooking frozen corn dogs in the future.
How do you cook corn dogs in an Airfryer?
Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 370 degrees. Place the corn dogs in a single layer on a baking sheet or in the basket of your air fryer to avoid them sticking together. Cook at 370 degrees for 10 minutes. Cook for an extra 2 minutes if you like your potatoes to be crispier.
Can you make it in an air fryer?
Place the corn dogs in the air fryer basket and spread them out evenly to form a single layer. For regular-sized Air Fried Corn Dogs, use the following measurements: Cook for 8 minutes at 370°F/188°C in an air fryer. Turn the corn dogs over and continue to cook at 370°F/188°C for another 2-4 minutes, or until the corn dogs are well cooked.
How long do Mini corn dogs take in an air fryer?
Mini corn dogs should be placed in a single layer in the basket of an air fryer (using no oil or cooking spray). Please do not overfill the basket. Air fry for 8 minutes at the same temperature as the full-size corn dogs, flipping after the 4 minute mark, at the same time.
Cooking Regular Stick Corn Dogs Vs Mini Corn Dogs
- Both of these sizes of corn dogs come out nicely cooked in the air fryer.
- The length of time will vary depending on the brand and size.
- Regular-sized corn dogs are very similar in size across various manufacturers.
- Cooking the tiny corn dogs in the air fryer will result in greater variance, so keep an eye on the time and cook until they’re warmed through but not browned.
- You should cook regular corn dogs and tiny corn dogs at the same temperature, regardless of size.
- All you have to do is allot a few minutes less time for the minis. The smaller will be simpler to fit into the air fryer baskets.
- Some air fryers may need you to trim the stick down a bit in order for it to fit in the basket.
- Cook both types of corn dogs in a single layer for the best results.
- In the air fryer, don’t stack them on top of each other.
- Cook in batches if you have a large number of people to feed.
4 Frozen Corn Dogs (or about 12 oz. frozen mini corn dogs)
- Place the corn dogs in the air fryer basket and spread them out into a single layer, making sure they are not touching. It may be necessary to cut the stick a little shorter if you are using a smaller air fryer in order for the corn dog to lie flat. Keep the corn dogs from heating source). There is no requirement for an oil spray.
- For regular-sized corn dogs, air fry at 370°F/188°C for 8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Turn the corn dogs over and continue to cook at 370°F/188°C for another 2-4 minutes, or until the corn dogs are well cooked. Air fry the corn dogs for 6 minutes at 370°F/188°C for mini-sized corn dogs.
- Continue to cook at 370°F/188°C for another 2-4 minutes, or until the tiny corn dogs are well cooked through, using a gentle shaking and flipping motion.
Air Frying Tips and Notes
- There is no need for oil.
- It is not necessary to defrost frozen food before heating it.
- If necessary, shake or spin the container.
- Don’t stuff too much food into the air fryer basket.
- The time for this recipe is calculated assuming that you are using an air fryer that has not been preheated.
- If you cook several batches of corn dogs in a row, the subsequent batches may cook a bit faster than the previous ones.
- The recipes were tested in air fryers ranging from 3.7 to 6 qt. If you are using a bigger air fryer, the corn dogs may cook more quickly, so adjust the frying time accordingly.
- Remember to set a timer to shake, turn, and toss the ingredients as instructed in the instructions.