Air Fryer Chocolate Cookies Recipe are a delicious treat. These Crispy on the exterior, soft and chewy on the inside cookies can be made in the air fryer in less than 10 minutes!
Everything from fries to burgers and just about everything in between has been on my menu when I first got started. This gadget has quickly become my new favorite in the kitchen. Despite the fact that it cooks very fast, it does not overheat my flat. In addition, most of the time there is no need to pre-heat it!
Using the power air fryer XL, I opted to make my favorite chocolate chip cookies today. The outcome was very delicious!! Within 5 minutes, the cookies have a beautiful crispy outside and a soft, chewy inside, making them a great snack. We prepared a big quantity of cookie dough and put the leftovers in the freezer so that we could make simple chocolate chip cookies whenever we wanted.
How to Freeze Air Fryer Chocolate Cookies Butter
Keep any leftover cookie dough in the fridge or freezer for quick air fryer chocolate cookies whenever you want! Make little balls of dough and put them in plastic bags. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months after preparation.
Store any leftover cookie dough in the refrigerator or freezer to make quick air fryer cookies whenever you want! Make little balls of dough and put them in plastic bags. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months after preparation.To bake, transfer the dish directly into the air fryer and bake for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature if possible
- One tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter for 10-20 seconds, or just long enough for the butter to begin to soften. Mix in the brown and white sugars until they are completely incorporated.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat for another 30 seconds.
- Stir in the other ingredients until everything is well-combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight to allow flavors to blend (optional step).
- Prepare the air fryer racks by lining them with parchment paper.
- Scoop 2-tablespoon dough balls into the air fryer basket and space them approximately 1.5 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you should be able to accommodate 2-4 people.
- Cook in an air fryer at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and thoroughly done.
- Allow the cookies to cool in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes before removing them.