Frozen Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer are the finest method to prepare Totinos pizza rolls hands down! Try cooking frozen pizza rolls in air fryer if you have one. If you don’t have one, you should get one.
A delicious snack or even an air fryer appetizer for entertaining may be made with this recipe. Deep-fried frozen pizza rolls are delicious, but they come with a lot of unnecessary oil. Air fried pizza rolls combine a crunchy shell with a cheesy pizza filling to create a delicious meal
Why Should You Cook Frozen Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer?
- Cooking in a Hurry
- It is possible to use an air fryer basket or air fryer oven trays.
- The mouthfeel of fried food without the oil
- There will be no preheating of the oven or heating of the home.
- Yummy appetizer or snack idea
- This method is excellent for cooking frozen items such as these buns.
Pizza Rolls from Frozen | All you need are frozen pizza buns for this recipe. It is possible to spray the pizza rolls with an oil mister to help them brown more quickly, but this is entirely optional!
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- First, arrange your frozen pizza rolls in a single layer on your air fryer trays (I used my air fryer oven) or in a basket in your air fryer oven.
- When cooking in an air fryer, it is necessary to allow room between each item of food in order for it to cook evenly.When cooking in an air fryer, it is necessary to allow room between each item of food in order for it to cook evenly.
- Cook your pizza rolls for 3 minutes on one side before flipping them. Then cook for another 3 minutes or so, depending on your preference.
NOTE: It is important to note that cooking times may vary based on the brand and type of air fryer you possess.