Particularly delicious when roasted with garlic butter, rosemary, parsley, lemon, and a smidgeon of white wine. Any rotisserie chicken pales in comparison to our Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken!
Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken
This dish not only gives you a flavorful roast chicken, but it also gives you crispy skin, juicy meat, and a lovely supperto pair with the ultimate creamy mashed potatoes.
Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season the chicken inside and out with salt and pepper and place it in a roasting pan.
- Onion powder should be sprinkled both inside and exterior.
- In the cavity of the bird, put 3 tablespoons of margarine.
- Place dollops of the remaining margarine around the outside of the chicken.
- Cut the celery into 3 or 4 pieces and stuff it into the cavity of the chicken.
- In a preheated oven, bake uncovered for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F is reached (82 degrees C).
- Remove the pan from the heat and baste with the melted margarine and any drippings.
- Allow 30 minutes to rest before serving after covering with aluminum foil.