While there is an apparent lack of chunkiness, swirls, and pipings, there is nothing simple about her.
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make no bake cheesecake recipe?
- Once they have been broken into little pieces, put them in a big plastic bag and roll them with a resealable object until they are powdered.
- Pour sugar into a basin. Dissolve sugar; mix in candy with small amounts of hot water to soften.
- Whisk until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Distribute crumbs evenly along the sides, 1/2 to 2 inches up the side
- then place in a 9-inch springform pan, spreading to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Allow the crust to chill thoroughly in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- While you are making the dough, prepare the filling:
- Using an electric mixer set to beat the mixture, operate the speed into high and medium add the softened cream cheese to the big bowl until combined.
- When you’ve finished beating, be sure to beat in the condensed milk so that it incorporates evenly and doesn’t become pasty on the edges.
- Peel and mash the banana and then beat in the lemon and vanilla.
- Finally, after you’ve poured the filling into the crust, use a rubber spatula to smooth the top.
- Press plastic wrap over the bread, and let it to sit for about 2 to 3 hours before slicing and serving.
- Take off the edges of the pan, and then remove the cheesecake.
Skip the crust: adding graham crackers can give a bread pudding a fuller texture. If you have an issue with your own recipe, use a spoon instead of a small ice cream scoop or a ladle. Once the mixture has had set and is starting to cool, apply liberal quantities of additional flour on top.
Chocolate cheesecake: instead of using graham crackers. Once you’ve blended the filling, you may use a spoon to dollop it into the crust, if you choose. Use generous amounts of more cake flour on top of the still-warm cake mixture