Homemade Hollandaise Sauce Recipe is a traditional creamy sauce that is ideal for breakfast or brunch. This Hollandaise sauce recipe is simple and guaranteed to work. Using a blender, it just takes 5 minutes.
For a delectable finishing touch, drizzle it over poached eggs, eggs Benedict, veggies, or a variety of other dishes. If you’ve ever eaten eggs Benedict, you’ve most likely come across this creamy, buttery sauce. It has the creamiest texture, and its tastes complement items like eggs, asparagus, and salmon well.
While this Homemade Hollandaise Sauce Recipe may seem to be a little sophisticated, it’s really rather simple to create! However, the risk of it separating or failing to come together, like with many other emulsions, may be a little nerve-wracking. So, today, I’ll show you how to prepare the ideal homemade hollandaise sauce, step by step.
How To Fix Broken Hollandaise Sauce Recipe?
- Blend 1-2 tablespoons of boiling hot water: Slowly drizzle in the hot water while mixing until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Add an extra egg yolk: Add an additional egg yolk and a teaspoon of boiling water to the blender while it’s running and mix until it’s wonderfully creamy.
- In a microwave-safe dish, whisk together the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper until smooth.
- While whisking to integrate the melted butter, slowly drizzle it into the egg yolk mixture.
- Heat for 15 to 20 seconds in the microwave, whisking thereafter.